Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mr. Heck Tate's Interview Segment

                                            -Interview with Atticus Finch-
Heck Tate:   " So Mr. Finch, you have been the talk of the town lately so I decided it would be a good idea to interview you and allow you to clear the air about what's going on with the Tom Robinson case.  Let's get right into the questions..."

Heck Tate:  "Why do you intend to defend Tom Robinson to the best of your ability?"

Atticus Finch: "Well, as a lawyer and a father, I cannot do anything but try my best to defend this man to the best of my ability.  It is my job to do just so, what kind of lawyer would I be if I didn't try to defend my defendant?"

Heck Tate:  "You say that you must do this as a father too, what do you mean by that?"

Atticus Finch: "If I can't do my job right, how can I even look my kids in the eyes?  I must do this to teach them a lesson of personal integrity."

Heck Tate: "Okay, how about the opposing side, the Ewells, what do you think about them?"

Atticus Finch:  "They are simply my opponents in this case, I hold no personal hatred towards them or do I even know them all to well."

Heck Tate: "There has been a lot of remarks about this case towards your family, how has this affected your family?"

Atticus Finch:  "My kids have been taking it very well considering their age.  I'm supporting them as much as I can and they are doing the same for me."

Heck Tate: "One last question so I don't take up to much of your time.  How do you think your case will hold up in court?"

Atticus Finch: "I'm fairly confident that I have figured out the truth of what happened in this case, you will have to see the rest in court as the specific details are confidential."

Heck Tate: "Thank you for your time Atticus, and good luck to you on this case.  It will be a good one I bet!"




No comments:

Post a Comment